Doctor insights on:
Oval Face Curly Hair
Why do you ask?: Curly hair is a turn-on for lots of people, and it's what nature gave you. Trust me also that people who like you for WHO you are and what you are able to do also find your distinctively curly hair to be one of your (hopefully many) endearing features. Talk with a couple of people. Ask a beautician about straighteners. If this is an obsession ask your doctor for possible mind Rx. Best wishes. ...Read more
What to do if I have really curly hair but it won't seem to grow past my shoulders ,any tips or advise?
Healthy lifestyle: Get adequate sleep,avoid excess sugar & fat, v carbonated drinks, eat enough protein, exercise regularly. Insure you have adequate Iron (like kale & other dark green leafies), Omega 3 fatty acids (like walnuts),vit.E (fruits & veggies), D & B vitamins, biotin & zinc. Avoid sulfates & formaldehyde in shampoos, excessive blow dry heat & curling irons. ...Read more
I had thick curly hair until i was 11 now em 18.. They started to fall and now they r thin and white and they never ever grow long. Please i need help?
Best to consult: with beautician for this one.Get a more detailed answer ›
You cannot: Hair is either curly or straight and that begins from the "root". There is nothing you can do to permanently change how it grows in. Hormones and age affect hair changes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my naturaly curly hair losing its curl?
- If you spread sperm on your face will it grow facial hair
- What could cause my hair to turn curly at age 60?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Infected hair follicle on face
- Every time i wash my face i lose a couple of beard hairs the same is for my head
- I have hair growing on my face
- Face cream to stop hair growth on face
- Oval face overweight short hair