Doctor insights on:
Other Than An Ovulation Kit Is There Any Other Way To Tell If Your Ovulating
A few ideas: Some women use mapping of basal body temperature. First thing in the morning before you do anything else. Your temp will rise when ovulation occurs. Believe it or not, there are apps that can help you do this. Cervical mucous is another, but can be more complicated. Mucous thins out and becomes more watery around time of ovulation, like an egg white. Hope that helps. ...Read more
If you don't have a regular menstrual cycle ; what are other ways to tell that you are ovulating without going to the drug store and buying a kit?
I had sex when my LH surge has occured using the ovulation kit, is there a probability of having a baby boy?
Pregnancy: If you get pregnant, there is a 50% chance it will be a boy. Does it matter whether it is a boy or girl? ...Read more
Usually 14 days: Usually, a woman ovulates 14 days before her period. Life is not exact, so there can be variations, but one can just look on her calendar and mark the day when she expects her NEXT period will start. Count backwards 2 weeks (14 days) from the marked day on the calendar, to arrive at the estimated ovulation day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does trichomoniasis transfer in any other way than intercourse?
- Is there any way other than having sex to make an erection go away?
- Ovulation predictor kit
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovulation kit positive
- Is there any way other than hoemonal drugs that can speed up hair growth?
- Do ovulation test kits work?
- Can ovulation kits detect pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free