Doctor insights on:
Otc Treatment For Tonsils
Bacteria vs virus: There are a few ways your tonsils could get inflamed. Usually it would start with a viral infection. If the body can't fight it appropriately, then it can become bacterial. This may take 5-7 days . At this point you may need antibiotics. ...Read more
I have osa and am waiting for treatment (removing tonsils). Is there anything i can do while im waiting for treatment. I have 12 interruptions an hour?
FATIGUE WITH OSA: Provigil iand nuvigil help with energy and fatigue Also adderal/Ritalin/Starttera. Start a gluten free diet WEIGHT LOSS IS CRITICAL .Wholeapproach.com gut loss.com. If CPAP or BIPAP is poorly tolerated seek ENT CONSULT for UPP/ vs Hyoid suspension. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Well : Would have to read direct this question to an ear nose and throat doctor ...Read more
I'll have to have my tonsils removed--what am I looking at for recovery time? What post surgery treatment should I apply? Needing some reassurance. :(
Ask your doctor: These are typically done as an outpatient, but techniques and individual medical problems all play a role in recovery times. Call your surgeon to find out about your case. Hope this helps! ...Read more
I have some sort of infection on my tonsils. What could it be if it heals without treatment? (I still plan on seeking medical help)
4 common treatments: 4 common treatments: 1) gargle/water pick to wash the debris away - temporary 2) treat with long course of antibiotics (6 weeks) many times is effective (may recur) 3) treat for acid reflux as an underlying condition leading to chronic inflammation and tonsil enlargement 4) surgery (permanent). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
MEDICAL : Treatment is what's indicated.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What otc meds work for swollen tonsils?
- Is there an otc treatment for ringing in the ears?
- Herbal treatment for enlarged tonsils
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for enlarged tonsils?
- What is the best treatment for missing tonsils?
- What is a good otc treatment for mouth ulcers?
- What are the otc options for the treatment of rosacea?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free