Doctor insights on:
Osteitis Pubis Treatment
What's the causes of the irritation that triggers osteitis pubis to occur? What type of medicine or treatment do I need?
How long will it take to heal completely from osteitis pubis or osteomyelitis pubis with the correct treatment? Is it possible to heal from this?
I have been diagnosed with Osteitis Pubis. An MRI confirmed it. I went to a doctor and she took me off work for 5 weeks, had physical Therapy, and the shot. I take anti-inflammatories and anti-depressants. I am still having pain. She said there is nothing
Can I have osteitis pubis but only have pain on the left side ? Does osteitis pubis also generate feelings of pressure ?
Yes: Depending on which part of pub is is irritated, it can hurt on either or both sides at once and day to day. ...Read more
No: It's almost always the result of a mechanical problem of some sort and should respond well to conservative management. Mescape is quite good on this http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/87420-overview ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Osteitis pubis treatment exercises
- Osteitis condensans pubis
- Pseudofolliculitis pubis treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment for sebaceous cyst on mons pubis
- Alternative treatments for osteitis pubis
- Osteitis pubis symptoms
- Tests for osteitis pubis
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free