Doctor insights on:
Oruvail Pain Medication
Not a good idea: A general rule of principle, would not mix oral anti-inflammatories with compounding creams . ...Read more
Ketoprofen use: Hello. Ketoprofen is used to treat pain that is described as aching, dull, or throbbing in nature in the joints, spine, and also for headaches. Not sure why, but in the past 2-3 months, my patients have had difficulty with obtaining ketoprofen through their pharmacies. We've had to substitute it for another anti-inflammatory. ...Read more
Gel vs Oral: Tiloket is a gel or capsule form of Ketoprofen the gel form will work better for localized areas of pain and possibly result in less side effects or organ damage since it is not ingested thus less of the drug is systemic. The oral form is a better choice if you have diffuse pain. The oral tiloket and Ketoprofen are fairly similar. Ketoprofen is a NSAID similar to alleve. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can thyroid medication elevate your liver enzymes and cause pain?
- Narcotic pain medication list by strength
- Narcotic pain medication
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which pain medication is prescribed for relief of a pinched nerve
- Psychiatrist prescribe medications chronic pain
- Can pain medication make you urinate more often?
- When to stop taking pain medication after ankle surgery
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free