Doctor insights on:
Organs On Right Side Of Body Under Rib Cage
Liver and lung: Liver is just below the ribs and lung is directly beneath the ribs. ...Read more
Pain started yesterday evening, starts from middle right side my body just under rib cage. Towards my back partial relief w gas. But pain is constant?
Left side of body (slightly behind & under rib cage- both in front and behind) has sharp pain while I am sitting, not moving. Should i see a doctor?
Yes: The location of the pain causes me a bit of concern - have you had any trauma to the area in the last several weeks? The spleen is in that general area, and it can swell with trauma. Sometimes, this happens over an extended period of time. While there are other things to cause this pain, i would strongly advise getting it checked out! ...Read more
Hi doctor I've s swelling on left hand side of my body just under rib cage which is sore all over that area ?
See your doctor!: If you are referring to the spleen area, it's important that you get evaluated by your PCP so they can do a thorough abdominal examination, and get more medical, social, travel, trauma, sexual history from you to determine what is swelling and why it's swelling.This may involve lab testing& imaging too. So, don't delay. If it's still painful over this area, it won't get better faster w/o med care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain on right side of body under rib cage
- Organs on left side of body under rib cage
- Organs on left side of body under ribs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain on right side of body under ribs
- Pain under the ribcage on the left side
- Pain on right side of abdomen under rib cage
- Organs on right side under rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free