Doctor insights on:
Organisms Thatcant Make Their Own Food Are Called
What is the fleshy flap that makes sure air doesn't go into your stomach and no food gets inhaled into your lungs called?
1. An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life. 2. A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living ...Read more
That would be all: All organisms, every living thing on planet earth, requires some form of food and a proper environment for growth, and for staying alive if no longer growing. Soe organisms can become spores or seeds, in a dried-up or dormant way, and don't need food umntil they sprout, hatch, or otherwise come back to life. ...Read more
Several causes: There can be several causes for a tear. If no history of foreign instrumentation, tears can be caused by vomiting repeatedly causing trauma to the esophagus. Swallowing toxic liquids , reflux, or certain pills getting stuck can cause ulcers as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No such thing: Even in a world full of cynical misinformation about cancer, i haven't found anyone claiming that one actually gets cancer from eating the cells in food. There are dozens of known naturally-occurring chemicals in foods, mostly fruits & vegetables, that can mutate genes and theoretically contribute to cancer. These are found by biochemists. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it healthy to eat genetically modified foods ? Because i just read a book called "seeds of deception" that says it is not healthy.
I've read about something called Rescue Remedy sold in health food stores. What is in it and does it really work for anxiety? Is it safe to use?
Rescue Remedy: I commend you for your desire for Good Health. The manufacturer shows ingredients in it- Helianthemum Nummularium HPUS, Clematis Vitalba, Impatiens Glandulifera, Prunus Cerasifera, Ornithogalum Umbellatum. There is no Clinical Research documenting its effectiveness for Anxiety. Manufacturer labels Indications: For relief of occasional stress. See Psychiatrist for Anxiety, Relaxation, Meditation ...Read more
Nutrients: All living things require sources of energy and building blocks for proteins, nucleic acids, etc. ...Read more
Binge-purging: You described binge-purging behavior. When this becomes a pattern and is done by someone regularly because of over concern with weight and self-image, with a few other specifics the problem is an eating disorder called bulimia nervosa, purging type. The problem is unhealthy and needs to be treated. There is a real risk of unintentional death from rupture of their food tube with forceable purging. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Organisms that make their own food
- What kind of organisms make their own food?
- An organism that cannot make its own food
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of organism make food spoil?
- What types of food are good to eat to make your hair grow faster?
- Are there any pills that make someone want to eat healthy food?
- What are the 5 best foods to make you lose stomach fat?
- Example of organisms that make their own food