Doctor insights on:
Organisms That Cause Pneumonia
1. An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life. 2. A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living ...Read more
I was diagnosed this past Friday with Influenza A and Pneumonia of right middle lobe due to infectious organism. feeling better. Return to work Mon?
Sure, if feel well: If you are feeling well, fever is gone, and you're not coughing a lot, there's no reason you cannot return to work. It won't affect your recovery and probably you no longer contagious for your coworkers, so it's entirely safe. But you might tire easily. Be prepared to be wiped out after a few hours and maybe go home early for a few days. ...Read more
Aspiration Pneumonia: This is caused by stomach contents leaking up one's esophagus and going into your trachea (wind pipe) and going into the lungs. The stomach contents can damage the lungs and bacteria in the stomach contents can cause an infection in the lung. Strokes, alcohol , some drugs, several diseases can make this more likely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Atypical PNA.: Atypical pneumonia, otherwise known as walking pneumonia, is a type of pneumonia caused by certain bacteria (which you acquire from someone coughing) that generally cause a milder and longer lasting type of pneumonia. Often overlooked because the symptoms are so mild. Could cause cough, shortness of breath, chills, sweats, fever, chest discomfort. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Common type of bugs: Community aquired pneumonia means just that, "normal" types of organisms that cause pnuemonia, as apposed to hospital aquired pneunomia which is often caused by antibiotic resistant bacteria. Pneumonia is an infection in your lungs. This type of infection should not directly cause any pain in your kidneys although infections cause inflammation and inflammation can cause pain. Maybe you have uti? ...Read more
Many organisms: Many organisms (bacteria, viruses etc.) can cause infection in right upper lobe. The type of infection also depends on the age of the patient, their immune status & other coexisting medical conditions. Tests that can be done to identify the causative organism include sputum culture or culture of specimen obtained by bronchoalveolar lavage (washing of the involved lung segment). Talk to your doctor. ...Read more
?: pneumonia is an inflammation of the lung itself, while asthma is an inflammation of the airways, both are interconnected, but pneumonia has its causes, mainly infection, with either viruses or bacteria, and other micro-organisms, usually doesn't lead to asthma, but can flare it up if already present, hope that answers your question ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the scientific name of the organism that causes hepatitis b?
- Is there a name of the organism that causes meningococcal disease?
- What is the scientific name of the organism that causes hepatitis c?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Organisms that cause african sleeping sickness and gardiasis
- Organism that causes malaria
- What organism causes pneumonia?
- What causes belching that smells like rotten eggs?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free