Doctor insights on:
Organisms That Cause Pneumonia
1. An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life. 2. A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living ...Read more
I was diagnosed this past Friday with Influenza A and Pneumonia of right middle lobe due to infectious organism. feeling better. Return to work Mon?
Sure, if feel well: If you are feeling well, fever is gone, and you're not coughing a lot, there's no reason you cannot return to work. It won't affect your recovery and probably you no longer contagious for your coworkers, so it's entirely safe. But you might tire easily. Be prepared to be wiped out after a few hours and maybe go home early for a few days. ...Read more
Lots of things: Lots of things can cause pneumonia, which is an infection of the lung. Bacteria, viruses & fungi can all cause pneumonia. However, so can aspiration which occurs when choking on something, typically stomach contents. Appropriate vaccines are very useful in decreasing certain, but not all, pneumonias. ...Read more
Atypical PNA.: Atypical pneumonia, otherwise known as walking pneumonia, is a type of pneumonia caused by certain bacteria (which you acquire from someone coughing) that generally cause a milder and longer lasting type of pneumonia. Often overlooked because the symptoms are so mild. Could cause cough, shortness of breath, chills, sweats, fever, chest discomfort. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What organism causes pneumonia?
- Organism pneumonia
- Pneumonia organism nos
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Organisms causing uti
- What organism causes aids?
- What organism causes tuberculosis?
- Organism that causes malaria
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free