Doctor insights on:
Orbital Pseudotumor Related To Thyroid
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
Vision issues: Yes, this is due to the swelling around the optic disc head or nerve due to the increased intracranial pressure. If you are having these symptoms then definitely let your PCP/Ophthalmologist know for closer monitoring and evaluation. Untreated this can lead to long standing visual disturbances ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pyloric hernia related to thyroid
- Are elevated troponin levels related to thyroid or infertility problems?
- How is exophthalmos related to thyroid dysfunction what causes it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thyroid problems related to low lymphocyte count
- Shin splints related to thyroid issues
- Related to menstrals
- How long does it take to get thyroid biopsy results?
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free