Doctor insights on:
Pseudotumor cerebri: Pseudotumor cerebri is a relatively common neurologic illness and may be an important preventable cause of blindness in obese young women. As far as incidence i would imagine 1 per 100, 000 to as many as 13 in 100, 000 based on the abstracts. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pseudotumor: Pseudotumor cerebri or benign intracranial hypertension is a disorder characterized by elevation of intracranial pressure. Clinically, there is a vascular headache followed by blur rinses of vision. Diagnosis is based on clinical examination, neuroimaging and spinal tap. Usually is treated with medication, but sometimes surgical procedures need to be performed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Orbital pseudotumor treatment
- Pseudotumor cerebri
- Can you die from pseudotumor cerebri?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Orbital cellulitis
- Are there alternative treatments for pseudotumor cerebri?
- Do you have to stay in the hospital overnight after orbital fracture surgery?
- Can pseudotumor cerebri be fatal?
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free