Doctor insights on:
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
I had a retinol peel 1 week ago. I now have creepy skin under my eyes around the orbital bone. What could this be?
Achy pain and numbness on right side of face; feel pressure on eye and zygomatic and orbital bone when opening eye. What kind of doc should I see?
Family: Your family doctor can assess this and best determine if referral is needed. ...Read more
I broke my lower right wisdom tooth. Pain in tooth, jaw, ear and gland under ear. Can it spread to upper jaw? Also pain cheekbone, orbital bones, temple
I have an exopthalmos after zygoma frac and orbital floor repair surgery.My bones are more ouwards now.Plus why i dont feel my jaw the same anymore?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Orbital bone pain
- Orbital bone fracture surgery recovery
- Orbital bone fracture surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have 2 ankle bones?
- Can u chip your shin bone?
- Can boxing cause bone cancer?
- What is hip bone called?
- Fractured orbital bone surgery