Doctor insights on:
Oral Swab Drug Tests
Nicotine maybe,: cinnamon no. If the oral swab test is looking for cigarette smoking, it measures either nicotine or its major metabolite cotinine (more commonly) and this will be found also in someone using nicotine gum. If they are looking for drugs of abuse, generally nicotine/cotinine are not tested for and will not alter the outcome. ...Read more
I was recently switched to oral swab drug test for & ever since I started them I keep getting sours in my mouth after. could i be allergic to the swab?
No: It would be very unusual for you to be allergic to the swab. What you may be doing is spreading a bacteria or virus. Try using a good mouthwash an hour or two before you do an oral swab test and see what happens. If still a problem consult with your primary care physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ednter an answer sum: Depending on the amount you smoked, it likely will be positive for thc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you pass a oral swab drug test for marijuana?
- How to pass a oral swab drug test?
- Passing oral swab drug test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long to pass a mouth swab drug test?
- Cotton swab drug tests
- How to pass a swab drug test for meth?
- How far back does an oral drug test detect cannabis?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free