Doctor insights on:
Oral Sex After Childbirth
After about 6 weeks: As a general rule, sexual activity of any kind should wait until the vagina and perineum have completely healed and your bleeding has stopped. This will usually take about 4 to 6 weeks, depending on whether you had any tears or an episiotomy. After that, take it slow. As long as the sexual activity does not cause pain, you are unlikely to be damaging anything or threatening your health. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My wife gets wet very quIckly when I gIve oral sex .last nIght after a nIght out with her friends she could not get wet wIth oral . cheatIng ?
Is oral sex safe or unsafe.. on 4th Dec 2012 I am going to massage center for body massage. A old lady gave me body massage after 10min she start to s?
Oral Sex: I am trying to figure out the question behind this question. But, of course. There is almost no medical or scientific reason to say oral sex with your wife at any time is not okay. Sexual activity is part of the human experience. There are no rules about when and where (within reason) it occurs. ...Read more
My gf had a pain in her thoart then after oral sex the pain got worse and she can't chew food without it hurting what can it be?
I had oral sex and my tongue has been changing. I have white ridges and lightish coloring. I had it a day after i preformed. There were two, now there are four rings. Whatshould i do?
Where cryo performed: Depends on what part of your body cryo was performed. If cryo performed on cervix, then oral sex should be fine, but avoid vaginal penetration. However, if cryo performed on your vulva/vagina or clitoral area, then I would recommend waiting until area has completely healed, and your clinician confirms that area was successfully treated, especially if genital wart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can we have oral sex again after childbirth
- Is it normal to have mouth ulcer outbreak after oral sex?
- Anal sex after childbirth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to receive oral sex after a laparoscopy?
- Having anal sex after childbirth
- Is my boyfriend at risk for catching hpv after oral sex with me if i have it?
- After having oral sex im not feeling well what should i tell my boyfriend
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online