Doctor insights on:
Oral Contraceptives For Middle Aged Women
Preteen through: adulthood; however, pills are not 100% certain: you should always use condoms plus or with spermicidal gel or foam. ...Read more
Yes, : But you should have already been on the correct dose of brand name T4 replacement to normalize your thyroid levels. If not, see your doctor to get it done. ...Read more
It's fine...: You can safely take oral contraceptives while breast feeding. These are just natural hormones your body makes anyway and are not harmful to your baby. They may, however, affect the quantity of your milk, usually seeing a slight decrease. Make sure to drink extra fluids and put the baby to breast often, and your body will increase the output of milk in response quickly. ...Read more
Can I take a break in the middle of my oral contraceptive pill if I have taken 2 packs in a row, with out a break between them?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Birth control pills for middle aged women
- Best weight loss for middle aged women
- Weight training exercises for middle aged women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vitamin and mineral requirements for middle-aged women
- Information on the best weight loss method for middle aged women
- Heart smart diet for middle aged women
- How to walk lose weight for middle aged women?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free