Doctor insights on:
Floss, brush observe: Ones oral hygiene decreases because teeth without braces have only chewing surfaces, inside and outside gum/tooth interfaces ; the approximating walls "between the teeth" that need cleaning, teeth with braces have five additional surfaces and the retaining wires that are impossible to clean everything. Just do your best! brush floss and proxabrush daily and they will be "clean" as it gets! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was receiving oral sex last night, and her braces ripped a small piece of my frenulum. How might this effect me and should it get reattached?
Unnecessary...: It would be most reasonable to leave a small coitus-related tearing of frenulum alone without further physical irritation so to allow spontaneous natural healing to take place. If the foreskin is long and healing is poor with protracted healing course, circumcision would be the choice of care after a direct look and balancing medical necessity and professional possibility. ...Read more
What is the recovery time after oral surgery (tooth exposure) into braces. How much time off work do I need?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have mouth ulcer outbreak after oral sex?
- Can you fix an overbite without braces?
- Do any stds have inflamed bleeding gums as a symptom or is this from oral sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter treatment for oral thrush
- Canker sore vs. oral cancer
- Oral thrush
- How long do braces take to fix an overbite?
- How to sooth braces pain?