Doctor insights on:
I think I may have a oral abscess i noticed that it has a cut through the bump. It hurts and I rinsed my mouth many times today what should I do now?
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
See a doctor: The only reliably appropriate way to determine if an infection is present is to see a doctor or dentist. ...Read more
Abscess after extraction. One oral antibiotic, 2 diff IV antibiotics but still have abscess.. What now?
Any dentist or OS: An oral surgeon or any dentist can determine by physical examination if there is a dental abscess. Once he/she has identified a suspect tooth, they'll then perform additional testing like pulp vitality or x-ray that can to confirm their suspicions. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When does dental abscess become an emergency? In severe cases is incision, drainage, removal best done immediately or after a course of oral abx?
Dangerous triangle : Dental abscess becomes very dangerous if it lies very close to brain .. Like upper area where premolars and molars are. I;d should be performed when the swelling is becoming ripe or soft to establish an exit for the pus ..This procedure should be followed with course if antibiotic .. Then the cause of the infection should be assessed and dealt with ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a knot inside of my jawline after my oral surgery to remove 2 abscessed teeth i was wondering what it could be and how i could fix it.
I've have an abscess on my face for 2 weeks. It needs draining everyday. When will it heal? Tried: hot compress, mupirocin cream and oral minocycline.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can oral thrush cause tooth abscess?
- Can i pop a breast abscess?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause neck and ear pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i just pop a dental abscess on my own?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause a numbness sensation in your head and face?
- Do any stds have inflamed bleeding gums as a symptom or is this from oral sex?
- How long does it take for oral prednisone treatment of sciatic nerve?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free