Doctor insights on:
Options Other Than Abortion
None: Unfortunately there are no "natural" methods for inducing an abortion. Any natural method that you hear of or read about likely has not been tested rigorously by the FDA and so I highly recommend that you see a doctor for your abortion. They're safe and relatively quick. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None: As of now, these are the only two options. ...Read more
Option: All physicians have an option as to wether they get involved in abortions. It is not a requirement for the profession. Some choose to have nothing to do with it, while others feel it is their ethical duty to provide the service to needy mothers. ...Read more
If i'm pregnant and don't want to have the baby are there other options besides abortion? Like pills or something?
Yes: If a woman in early pregnancy wants to abort, her ob-gyn dr. Can help. Early abortions use pills to cause an abortion. If she is a teen, then she should talk with her parents or another trusted adult. Almost all parents want the best for their daughters, and are helpful in such situations. Laws can vary by state. Even in early pregnancy, the baby is alive, so think of all options before aborting. ...Read more
Whens the earliest you can tell if you are pregnant? and what are the options to not carry on with the pregnancy e.g abortion
2 weeks, 2 options: A home pregnancy test will reliably turn positive about 2 weeks after conception, around the same time you'll be missing your period. There can still be false negatives at this time though, so a repeat 2 weeks later can be helpful. A pregnancy can be aborted medically (using the mifepristone + misoprostol pill) or later on can be aborted with a surgical procedure through the vagina/cervix. ...Read more
Iam 5months pregnant and im not ready for the kid now and i do not want to do abortion. what other option do i have? as i have read about natural miscarriage, will that be possible at this stage?
PCOS on low dose bc for 2 years but still having cysts. Abortion 6 years ago Ask gyn for different bc? Other options?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Other options besides abortion
- Are there any other options than surgery for a branchial cleft cyst?
- Are there any options other than a shunt to help with hydrocephalus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How should i treat the cyst on my back is there options other than lancing it?
- Are there other option for escitalopram than lexapro?
- What are my options for skin resurfacing on my face other than lasers?
- When one hand is colder than the other
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free