Doctor insights on:
Optimal Breathing Obstructive Airway Disease
Please help! what is the optimal pattern of breathing for patient with obstructive airway disease?
Any: There is no optimal patters. Breath normally & at times hold breath X few seconds & blow out through your moth partially close as in blowing a balloon. It will help ypur respiratory muscles. By keeping a slow pattern will oxygenated without causing acid-base problems ...Read more
How does hyperactive airway disease affect your breathing especially your exhale? What is the best way to strengthen your exhale without albuterol?
Prevention is best: There are usually specific triggers such as smoke inhalation, allergens, and upper respiratory infections that exacerbate the reactive airway. Avoidance of your individual triggers is best. Once an episode is triggered, bronchodilators and inhaled steroids are usually necessary, sometimes oral steroids may be required. ...Read more
Recently diagnosed with small airway disease and prescribed an inhaler. Should i be worried that i appear to need to use it daily (once or more)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reversible obstructive airway disease
- Severe obstructive airway disease
- Obstructive airway disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Obstructive breathing
- Problems breathing fuel over period lead obstructive lung disease
- Airway tube for breathing support
- First aid airway breathing circulation
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free