Doctor insights on:
Open Sea Swimming Tips
How long do I have to wait to go swimming (in both pool and sea) after getting a belly button piercing?
What to do if I had water in my ears while I was swimming in the sea 15 days back. but the water is there even now please help?
Swimming in the sea, later left ovary pain in 2 days possitive preg.test. Dr said do U/S to exclude ectopic, but pain is gone feel fine.Shall i do it?
Yes: It does not hurt to do a transvaginal ultrasound. You may also get a first glimpse of the embryo depending on when conception took place. In the meantime I see that you are on doxycycline. It is a class D drug for pregnancy which means increased fetal risk. Discuss this with your primary doctor. ...Read more
After swimming in the sea sometimes feel lower back pain and red stools. Do I have to refrain from swimming in the sea?
After swimming in the sea sometimes feel lower back pain and have red stools. Is this something to worry about?
Probably unrelated: It doesn't sound as if they're related. If it persists, see your physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My toes split open on the bottom after swimming
- Is it safe to go swimming if i have an open diabetic ulcer?
- Open tip rhinoplasty
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swimming with open wounds
- Swimming with open wound
- Open pore skin care tips
- When i urinate or ejactuate the urthea tips barely open what is going on
- Open water swimming tips techniques