Doctor insights on:
Open Sea Swimming Tips
How long do I have to wait to go swimming (in both pool and sea) after getting a belly button piercing?
Swimming in the sea, later left ovary pain in 2 days possitive preg.test. Dr said do U/S to exclude ectopic, but pain is gone feel fine.Shall i do it?
Yes: It does not hurt to do a transvaginal ultrasound. You may also get a first glimpse of the embryo depending on when conception took place. In the meantime I see that you are on doxycycline. It is a class D drug for pregnancy which means increased fetal risk. Discuss this with your primary doctor. ...Read more
What to do if I had water in my ears while I was swimming in the sea 15 days back. but the water is there even now please help?
I have heard that swimming in cold sea or taking cold shower will result in drop in milk supply for breastfeeding moms.is that right?
After swimming in the sea sometimes feel lower back pain and have red stools. Is this something to worry about?
Probably unrelated: It doesn't sound as if they're related. If it persists, see your physician. ...Read more
After swimming in the sea sometimes feel lower back pain and red stools. Do I have to refrain from swimming in the sea?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Open water swimming technique
- Swimming with open wound
- Swimming with open wounds
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the health benefits of swimming in sea water?
- Swimming tips for freestyle competition
- Swimming pool safety tips
- Tips on swimming and breathing in a triathlon
- Open water swimming tips techniques