Doctor insights on:
Open Repair Hip Dislocation Traumatic Without Internal Fixation
I was involved in a car accident in 2011 and one of my injuries was a hip dislocation. I was wondering if a successful virginal birth is possible?
Dislocation is a condition in which a bone has come out of place from a joint, usually due to a sports injury, a fall, a bike/car accident, or a birth defect. The dislocated joint can have its out-of-place bone put back into proper position, but further treatment may be needed ...Read more
i am 24 weeks pregnant and I have just had a hip dislocation am in serious pain.What could be the cause and treatment.
Orthopedic surgeon: Hip dislocation? Have you been seen in the er. If not you need to be. A hip dislocation is a serious problem and would need evaluation by an orthopedic surgeon. It is usually caused a fall or serious trauma like a car accident. If this is really what you meant then you should be seen in the er now. ...Read more
Orthopedist: Need to see a pediatric orthopedic surgeon. Early treatment usually involves the wearing of a pavlik harness to keep the hips in a correct anatomical orientation. Sometimes surgery is required ...Read more
Are people with osteoporosis more likely suffer from a hip dislocation than a shoulder dislocation?
Is it possible to hip dislocated in teenage? How to know if hip dislocated? What are hip dislocation effects? Does it effect children growth?
Canal width...: Hip dislocations may affect the ability of the pelvic muscles to function properly during labor; and may impede the head of the fetus from "dropping" into the birth canal effectively. It may also interfere with the process of labor...Best to ask your OB about this; c-sections may be a consideration in this case. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Open repair rib fracture without internal fixation
- Open repair of a hip dislocation
- Complications from open reduction internal fixation hip fracture
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Open repair patella dislocation with or without partial or total patellectomy
- Open repair of kneecap dislocation
- Open repair of sternoclavicular dislocation
- Open repair of shoulder dislocation
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free