Doctor insights on:
Yes: See WebMD and in general superficial skin or hair infections can be treated with clean with peroxide or bathing with soap and water and showering three times a day and you can use over the counter bacitracin type antibiotic see for sure not approving see a doctor in person or Healthtap telemedinebif not improved ...Read more
Since i hit my 30s, my face has non-inflamed closed comedones. My cheeks used to feel smooth, but now they're bumpy to the touch. How do I fix this?
Depends on State: State laws vary regarding what is allowable. It is best to check with the cosmetology board in your state for an accurate and specific answer. ...Read more
Good skin care: routine is very important to have clear glowing skin. Use a salicylate based face wash twice a day, exfoliate regularly and use a sunblock. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy. You can also use retinoid cream for comedones once or twice a day on affected areas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Comedone Extractor: A small metal implement used to aid in removing blackheads, or comedones. Most comedo extractors have metal loops on either end, although some extractors may have a small lance on one end. To use, the loop is placed around the blemish to be extracted. Gentle pressure is placed on the skin, and the extractor is carefully turned or rocked until the pore blockage is pushed to the surface. ...Read more
Does Accutane helps clear close comedone?2.5mths in 10mg/day. doesnt seem to help the closed comedone at all!
When i get comedone they tend to never release all the pus they close a turn brown wound or eschar what can I do to get rid and the comedone?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- New born babies sleeping with mouth open
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- When i open my mouth my ear hurts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I hear a creaking sound in my left jaw whenever i open wide
- How to soak open wounds in epsom salt?
- How long after open carpal tunnel surgery is your typically hand swollen?
- How long does it take for a spider bite to open up?
- How long after open heart surgery does it take the sternum to heal completely?