Doctor insights on:
Only Brown Blood During Period
Having brown blood during period after taking i pill(24 days before). Does it cause pregnancy? I took the 1st pill after 27 hours and 2nd pill 73 hrs.
Morning after pill?: If you took a morning after pill a few weeks ago, it can alter the subsequent period. But if you had unprotected intercourse last cycle, just to be safe, i'd take a pregnancy test. An over the counter test should show positive if conception occurred at least 2 weeks ago. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: It is not uncommon for pregnant women to have some bleeding/spotting during the first trimester. Most commonly women can have some bleeding when the embryo implants in the uterus. However you should always follow up with your ob/gyn as bleeding during pregnancy can be a symptom of a problem. ...Read more
It is likely: Old, deoxygenated blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it normal for there to be pure blood during period? Usually there is a sticky discharge in the blood but we haven't seen any? Period was on time
Daugher is 13 and passed a normal painless stool with blood. during period blood drips that far 4 her could that b what te blood is from or Cancer?
Lightred spotting during period duration,stopped a few days and came back,lasted 4 days,last day brown blood.Few period symptoms.pregnant? No pills .
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is brown blood during period?
- Is brown blood normal during period?
- Light brown blood during period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- No period only brown discharge
- What causes brown thick blood during period?
- What causes brown blood during period?
- Is it normal to have brown blood during your period?
- Brown blood during period