Doctor insights on:
Ongoing Pain In Big Toe Months
Sharp sudden pain in big toe only lasts a few seconds then goes away happens periodically throughout the day ?
Big toe pain: Here again it could be several things - undiagnosed fracture, subchondral fracture, tendonitis, bone spur, ingrown nail, subungual exostosis, fungal nail, spin callous, excessive pronation with pressure on the toe, etc. An exam and xray by a podiatrist will give you the help you seek. Good luck ! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ongoing back outer heel pain. Not pf. Out of walking cast 10 days. Now underside of big toe is numb. Also red under big toe joint. Wait it out?
Always cracking MP joints in fingers and big toe and even DIP joints in fingers. Cannot stop as this has been ongoing for over 4 years. What can I do?
Dr dx gout based on symptoms of sudden bad pain in big toe area randomly. Why would attack randomly occur even when diet is consistent daily ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of sharp pain in the big toe
- Sharp stabbing pain in big toe
- Stinging pain in big toe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of sharp pain in my big toe
- Throbbing pain in big toe
- Pain in big toe near nail
- Electric shock pain in big toe
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free