Doctor insights on:
One Testicle Is Swollen
My boyfriend noticed one testicle was swollen this morning and is tender and slightly painful to the touch. Yesterday and today he drove a lot. ?
See dr.: Causs of testicular pain include infection, trauma, and torsion. Infection is epididimoorchitis and usually treated wtih antibiotics. Trauma is usually treated by support and sometimes warm and cold compresses. Torsion is where testicle gets twisted and can lose its blood supply. This is serious because can lose testicle with subsequent necrosis. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
The testicles are the two oval male gonads, or reproductive glands, located in the scrotum. The seminiferous tubules of the testis are the site of spermatogenesis and its leydig cells secrete testosterone. The term testicles is synonymous with testes or gonads. The singular form is ...Read more
See ur dr: This should always be checked out especially if it red and seems to hurt immediately. How ever the most like ly cause if it is not hurting or red is a hydrocele. It is seen quite frequently a collection of fluid around testicle it is benign might grow a little before it goes away usually gone by 1 yo or sooner. Nothing to worry about. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
One testicle of my 3 weeksyoung baby got swollen and bigger then return back to same size as the other after 2 days. What caused it and is it normal?
Hi, my friend had an appendectomy on wednesday morning. He now has a swollen and purple testicle on one side, what could this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when one of your testicles is much larger than the other?
- One side of my nose is swollen and sore
- Why is my left testicle swollen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My right testicle is swollen
- My nose is swollen on one side
- Why is my jaw swollen on one side?
- One side of my throat hurts and is swollen
- Talk to a urologist online for free