Doctor insights on:
One Swollen Neck Gland With Night Fever
I have non-itchy red spots on arms and legs, a couple on belly and side of torso. No fever. Fatigue, slightly swollen neck gland, back and head ache.
Is it possible for a neck gland to stay big after infection is gone in one tonsil to stay big. Can 1 tonsil that is swollen go down to base of neck?
My son is getting over a 3 day fever. Fever gone. he has swollen glands on the back of one side of his neck only and under on side of chin. Normal?
Small red blood cells high CRP swollen glands in neck and one arm pit weight loss feeling unwell sometimes fever tired all the time?
Systemic disease: This cannot be diagnosed over the internet. It sounds as if you are in the process of having an extensive evaluation and would continue with this. It requires a stepwise analysis of each and every finding to finally arrive at a specific explanation for the problems. This could be a primary blood disorder or an infection or both. Good luck and best wishes. ...Read more
Possible to have a mild case of mono? Im unusually tired but not enough to skip work, no fever, discomfort in spleen area & slight swelling neck gland
Hives: The cause for hives is often obscure unless one can specifically identify the trigger (food , drug, viral infection). In chronic hives, about 30% is considered an autoimmune process. As for swollen neck glands, any inflammation from the neck up may cause it. However, if present for more than a few weeks, one needs to consider a blood disorder such as lymphoma. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen glands in neck sore throat no fever
- Swollen glands one side of neck and stiff
- Yellow phlegm and one swollen neck gland
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home care for swollen gland in one side of neck
- Swollen gland in one side of neck
- Treatment for swollen gland in one side of neck
- Swollen neck glands and night sweats
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free