Doctor insights on:
One Of My Eyes Twitches Like A Mussel Spasum What Can Cause This
What would cause eye twitching, and blurry vision in one eye only. Happens daily although its worse during allergy season.
Benign but annoying: Eyelid fasciculation or twitching is usually from fatigue, stress or even low serum potassium levels. There is no easy answer for stress related side effects except to become mentally disciplined to resist stress. Look at it this way, your body has a barometer or gauge to help warn when to relax. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Eye twitch: Eye twitch is commonly caused by dry eye, allergy, fatigue, stress, or caffeine. Try some artificial tears and a good night's sleep. If the twitching gets worse, call your local ophthalmologist for further assistance. People with severe twitching may benefit from Botox treatment. If half the face is twitching, you must see an ophthalmologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Which is the name of the decease that causes the eyes to slightly twitch from left to right involuntarily without ever stopping?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I can see black lines in one of my eyes what could be causing this
- Every once in a while my eyes feel like they have sand in them what causes this
- I have a lump near my pelvic area what is the cause of this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i wear contacts if i have a corneal scar on one of my eyes?
- The right corner of my mouth twitches when i eat or talk what could cause this
- My girfreind is having shortness of breath for two days what can cause this
- I am having a lot of pain in my face what can i do to relieve this pain
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free