Doctor insights on:
One Of My Eyes Twitches Like A Mussel Spasum What Can Cause This
What would cause eye twitching, and blurry vision in one eye only. Happens daily although its worse during allergy season.
Benign but annoying: Eyelid fasciculation or twitching is usually from fatigue, stress or even low serum potassium levels. There is no easy answer for stress related side effects except to become mentally disciplined to resist stress. Look at it this way, your body has a barometer or gauge to help warn when to relax. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blepharospasm : If your eyelids are twitching, it is most likely blepharospasm which in most cases can be annoying but is not usually medically problematic. I recommend that you try cutting out caffeine. If it persists, see your ophthalmologist. They can evaluate you and recommend other treatments such as Botox injections for severe cases. ...Read more
Eye twitch: Eye twitch is commonly caused by dry eye, allergy, fatigue, stress, or caffeine. Try some artificial tears and a good night's sleep. If the twitching gets worse, call your local ophthalmologist for further assistance. People with severe twitching may benefit from Botox treatment. If half the face is twitching, you must see an ophthalmologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I can see black lines in one of my eyes what could be causing this
- What causes my eye to twitch?
- What causes my thumb to twitch?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Every once in a while my eyes feel like they have sand in them what causes this
- What causes my eyes to burn?
- What would cause my eye to twitch?
- What causes my left eye to twitch?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free