Doctor insights on:
Omnicef For Strep Throat
Taking omnicef for strep throat+ear infections. Woke up from nap on day 2 and heel of foot is numb. Is this a known side effect? Do i need to discontinue this pill? I have diabetic pn but not numbness
How long does it take for omnicef to relieve the pain of strep throat. I have taken 2 days worth and am still in extreme pain?
Strep throat: True strep infections respond very quickly to antibiotics. Omnicef dies treat strep infections therefore if you are still sick it seems possible you may have something else besides strep. Mononucleosis is a strong candidate if you are really tired and still sick. I would go back to the doctor and ask to check for other infections. ...Read more
Yes: No contraindications with antibiotics.Get a more detailed answer ›
Just began taking cefdinir for strep throat. My doctor is anyway. Are there any side effects to this medication?
Hi my daughter has strep throat its been a week still sick the doctor gave her cefdinir its not working do you think they should gave amoxicillin.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best antibiotic for strep throat in adults
- Bactrim for strep throat
- Keflex dosage for strep throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter antibiotics for strep throat
- Should i go to the er for strep throat
- Amoxicillin dosage for strep throat
- Can you take bactrim for strep throat?
- Talk to a pediatrician online