Doctor insights on:
How long can I take omeprazole 10 mg ? I have used it a few times during two weeks and it helped me. Can I use it for several months?
How long does it take omeprazole 40mg to work I was taking the 20 mg and it didn't help at all so today I started the 40mg how long till I see results?
What are symptoms?: Heart burn and sour test in you mouth are symptoms of Acid Reflux. OTC Ranitidine or Pepcid Ac and Tums Calcium carbonate will also help you. Omeprazole 20 mg daily or 2/day for severe symptoms. If it continues beyond 2 weeks, there may be other causes for your sytoms. And you should consult the doctor. Avoid Spicy food. and do not eat 3 hours before bed the if you ave more problem at night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can omeprazole cure a uti?
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Can you take zantac and omeprazole together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between omeprazole and omeprazole magnesium
- Is it okay to take omeprazole and probiotics together daily?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- How many advil does it take to overdose?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free