Doctor insights on:
Olive Oil Massage
Can a self fertility massage help relieve me of a chocolate cyst? I plan to use olive oil for this massage. Is this dangerous? Plz advise.
30 weeks pregnant my nipples and areola area or skin is very dry and rough what should I do can I use olive or coconut oil for massage or something el?
YES, or Lansinoh ;: Both olive ; coconut oil are safe to use for massage ; will probably help. Calendula cream is also an excellent choice, as is lansinoh- see https://www.Lansinoh.Com/products/hpa-lanolin i also advise you take a purified fish oil rich in dha, which often helps dry skin and is very important for development of your baby's eyes and nervous system. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
If i massage penis with olive oil, will it be harmful? My penis seems much healthier when I use olive oil, is it ok?
Don't recommend it.: The skin of the scrotum is robust enough for most lotions and oils, and should not be harmful. But i would advise against it as an overly moist environment can actually worsen hygeine of the male genitals. Keeping the area clean and dry is best for the scrotum, penile shaft skin, and foreskin. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is j&js baby oil good for my 2week old baby body massage? I heard its harmful If yes which oil can I best use? I used Dabur almond n olive oil earlier
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of olive oil massage?
- Olive oil massage for pnis enlargement
- Honey and olive oil for massage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Olive oil good for massaging newborn baby
- Side effects of olive oil on face
- Benefits of olive oil and lemon juice
- Benefits of massaging penis with almond oil
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free