Doctor insights on:
Olive Oil For Dry Skin
Skin lacking adequate moisture feels tight and uncomfortable. This can result from impaired lipid production within the skin leading to water loss. Patients with eczema are prone to dry skin. Other possible causes include low environmental humidity, excessive use of soap, or internal causes such as hypothyroidism. Application of moisturizing cream or ointment immediately ...Read more
I hav a dry skin n I use olive oil on my face aftr cleanin wid rose water bfore sleepn.Does applyin olive oil makes skin darker..Or adds brightness .
Can I just use sunflower or olive oil if I am sensitive to fragrance and chemicals in products for dry skin or atopic dermatitis?
Dry rough skin: Yes, you can use olive oil. However, emollients are best for treating dry and rough skin. Examples are petrolatum (vaseline) and aquaphor. ...Read more
I heard olive oil is good for skin. Can I use the extra virgin olive cooking oil to apply on my skin?
Go ahead: But it might be comedogenic so try it on places that are facial. ...Read more
I can't imagine...: ...That a significant amount is absorbed, but even if it is, so what? It's not like olive oil is toxic. So don't worry about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Olive oil and lemon juice for skin
- Olive oil for skin dangers
- Home treatment for dry hair with egg olive oil vinegar
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is olive oil absorbed by the skin i use it for my hair?
- Olive oil for a dry itchy flaky scalp
- Cod liver oil for dry skin
- Extra virgin olive oil for skin benefits
- Talk to a dermatologist online