Doctor insights on:
Olive Oil And Vinegar
What is the best home remedy for swimmers ear? I'm traveling- olive oil? Half white vinegar half rubbing alcohol? Other?
Alcohol and vinegar: Alcohol and vinegar in equal parts is the classic recipe from lakeside summer camps. The alcohol disinfects the ear, displaces the water, and evaporates quickly at body temperature. The vinegar restores the normal acidic pH of the skin and prevent fungal growth. Do not use any over the counter drops if you may have a perforated eardrum or a tube in the ear. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I eat salad with white or dark balsamic vinegar and olive oil almost every day. Is this too much vinegar?
I use white balsamic vinegar on my salads with olive oil 5 days a week is this ok or is vinegar bad for you ? Is it a blood thinner? I use about 1 tb.
No problem: Tasty and nutritious.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've had lots of gas with very oily stool with black spots in liquid alongside it; looks akin to vinegar in olive oil. Stool itself is brown/just oily?
-psoriasis on elbows/knees
-recently used apple cider vinegar (orally) & olive oil/acv baths
-now many bright red spots on thighs and lower leg
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Olive oil and vinegar for head lice
- Olive oil and apple cider vinegar
- Vinegar and olive oil for weight loss
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coleslaw with rice vinegar olive oil sugar
- Health benefits of balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Apple cider vinegar olive oil to rub on the joints
- Healing power of garlic vinegar olive oil
- Talk to a clinical lipidologist online for free