Doctor insights on:
Oligohydramnios Club Foot
Bracing: And surgery may help.Get a more detailed answer ›
Variable: Depending on the degree and treatment of the malformation long-term outcomes for children with club foot are variable. For most who are treated early in life with appropriate measures the prognosis is very good and approaches that of non-affected peers. Some children will have long-term balance or pain issues after treatment, but most do very well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not: Likely. It is very difficult to get disability when one can be employed. ...Read more
Foot deformed : Congenital deformity of one or both feet. Occurs proximately 1/1000 births. Foot is in varying degrees of internal bending such that looks like the child would have to walk on the outside of their ankle if untreated.Treated with casting, manipulation , braces and in some cases surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does club foot associated with oligohydramnios last?
- Is club foot a symptom of oligohydramnios?
- What causes club foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Club foot
- Baby club foot
- Chromosomal abnormalities club foot
- Are there any natural remedies for a club foot?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free