Doctor insights on:
Oleoresin Side Effects
Possible side effect: It means they won't necessarily occur. Tiredness, sleep disturbances, sweats, nausea and gastric symptoms, cold symptoms, sexual dysfunction. And others. It's important that, if you think you may have a side effect, don't just discontnue, but discuss it with your doctor. Adjustments can be made, including changing to another treatment. ...Read more
See this page.: Zelapar is a drug used to treat Parkinson's disease. It's generic name is selegiline. Foods and some over the counter meds you eat may interact with this medication and should be avoided. See this page for more details, including side effects: https://www. Drugs. Com/zelapar. Html Do not take any over the counter meds or supplements that your doc has not okayed. ...Read more
Vidastat=Simvastatin: 1 in 10 people will get muscle aches. 1 in 100 will get mildly elevated liver tests. 1 in 1000 may have serious side effects involving the liver or muscles. The vast majority of people can take it with no side-effects. ...Read more
No dtp now DTap/TdaP: The DTP was retired in about 1992 after the acellular pertussis vaccine was developed. The early product was well known for the pain & fever it generated, but the newer product was synthesized in the lab rather than derived from dead germs. At present it is rarely associated with fever after several doses & normal injection pain. Its mild nature let us give it to adults now as tdap. ...Read more
Oxycontin: Oxycodone is a powerful pain-killer related to morphine and heroin. It can make you nauseated and constipated in the short run, or kill you if you take too much. It is also powerfully addictive and should only be used for really bad pain, and as little as possible. Good luck. ...Read more
I believe you mean plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine). Possible side effects include:
• belly pain.
• upset stomach or throwing up. Many small meals, good mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• eye problems may rarely happen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Toluene side effects
- Side effects
- Jergens natural glow side effects
- Benzodiazepines side effects
- Oleoresin turmeric side effects
- Side effects of mylotarg
- Side effects of paraplatin
- What are the side effects of anapsique?
- What are the side effects of vitalux?
- What is oleoresin?
- Tomeric oleoresin
- Trichloroisocyanuric acid adverse effects
- Benzoin compound adverse effects
- Polywic wound filler adverse effects
- Tropical blend pina colada adverse effects
- Koromex coil spring 95mm adverse effects
- Koromex coil spring 50 adverse effects
- Pine tar soap adverse effects
- Tea tree oil based products adverse effects
- Koromex coil spring 75 adverse effects