Doctor insights on:
Old Timers Disease
They are different: The first symptoms of alzheimer's disease you may notice are increasing forgetfulness and mild confusion. Over time, the disease has a growing impact on your memory, your ability to speak and write coherently, and your judgment and problem solving. Dementia is a serious loss of global cognitive ability in a previously unimpaired person, beyond what might be expected from normal aging. ...Read more
TAKE HIM TO THE DOC: And have him tested.Get a more detailed answer ›
Urgent help guys! my 9years old brother blacks out and forgets things that he just did or went through..Is this a mental disease?
His pediatrician: Can assess further to determine if it is lack of attention, a mental or physical problem. ...Read more
Will taking HGH effect sheurmans disease? I got diagnosed 2 years ago and have currently started taking HGH i'm 24 years old.
Why hGH?: From what i understand of your condition, i don't know why you're getting gh. At your age growth is done. If you're not gh deficient why are you taking it? Igf-1 levels need to remain in normal range and hgh will raise it. More bone problems could occur in addition to other morbidities. Is this on a research protocol? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms and signs of old undiagnosed lyme disease
- What can you do to prevent cardiovascular disease in old age?
- Stiff neck old age degenerative joint diseases
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Old people diseases list
- Old granulomatous disease questions
- How to prevent diverticular disease in old age?
- Old age disease in children
- Old granulomatous disease