Doctor insights on:
Let me try to help: Statins used for high cholesterol and reduce their risk of a heart attack or stroke. Most people taking statins will take them for the rest of their lives, which can make statin side effects difficult to manage. For some people, statin side effects can make it seem like the benefit of taking a statin isn't worth it. Before you decide to stop taking a statin, discover how statin side effects ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can trauma cause glaucoma?
- Can tricor cause glaucoma?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Glaucoma safe antidepressants
- Allergy medication safe for glaucoma
- Safe antidepressants acute narrow angle glaucoma
- Can i take advil if i have glaucoma?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free