Doctor insights on:
What are good things to use for sea sicknes, vacation soon and I always get very ill on the ocean?
Yes: Provided it's handled appropriately once out of the water. ...Read more
Yes: You are not alone; i believe several of the larger carriers have fairly successful programs. Do talk with your pcp as there is such a range of symptoms so mild sedation to psychiatric evaluation depending on the severity and possible ''tip of the iceberg.''. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Open wound: It shouldn't be a problem as long as you are not actively bleeding. The salt water should actually cleanse the wound and should not pose a problem. ...Read more
Skin is a barrier: Because you are covered with skin that is designed to keep out everything that should be kept out...Water, salt and other things. Am i missing your real question? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Skin rash after swimming in ocean
- Skin rash after being in ocean
- Ocean spray cranberry juice uti
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My skin is itching after swimming in the ocean
- Seaweed allergy symptoms
- Can you go in the ocean while pregnant?
- Hazards of eating nori seaweed
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free