Doctor insights on:
Occasional Vaginal Swelling
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
I have a cut near my vaginal opening. I think I got cut from scratching too hard a couple days ago. The cut has some swelling around, how can I treat?
Verify: Sometimes a “cut” is just a cut. These heal on their own. Other times a “cut” is something else though - some common causes are genital herpes, yeast infections and lichen sclerosis. See an Obgyn to help verify the diagnosis. The proper treatment can be prescribed and recommended ...Read more
Medical eval: can determine cause and treatment optionsGet a more detailed answer ›
I just had a robotic hystorectomy on tues and I am having vaginal swelling, is this normal? It started friday, it was fine before than
Hello Mam, I have swelling in vaginal area. its also pain there, and itching also.
first i have swelling then it disappears then again i am having this problem please suggest me medicine. thanks?
Likely infection: See your doctor for an examination. This is important to determine cause and treatment ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for painful swelling at vaginal opening
- Painful swelling at vaginal opening
- Vaginal wall swelling symptom during ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Occasional vaginal itching
- What can cause vaginal swelling if your not sexually active?
- Internal vaginal swelling
- Occasional penis swelling
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free