Doctor insights on:
Occasional Blurred Vision Causes
I have constant mild head ache, blurred vision, irregular periods & occasional nausea, what is the cause?
Blurred vision: may have many causes. You can start at the tear film, then cornea, lens, the vitreous gel, retina, optic nerve and finally the brain. There are over 2 million parts that compose the eye and the visual system is very complex. A good eye examination will help determine the cause of your blurred vision. ...Read more
Dry Eye Syndrome: The most common cause of temporary or fluctuating blurred vision is dry eye syndrome. Our tear production decreases by 60% from age 16 to age 60. Other causes of dry eye include various medicines, smoking, certain auto-immune diseases, environmental causes such as forced air heating and air conditioning. You should certainly see an eye md to rule out any serious causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of occasional blurred vision
- Occasional blurred vision in one eye
- Causes of occasional double vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anxiety cause blurred vision
- Diseases that cause blurred vision
- Causes for blurred vision
- What are the causes of blurred vision?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free