Doctor insights on:
Occasional Blurred Vision Causes
I have constant mild head ache, blurred vision, irregular periods & occasional nausea, what is the cause?
Blurred vision: may have many causes. You can start at the tear film, then cornea, lens, the vitreous gel, retina, optic nerve and finally the brain. There are over 2 million parts that compose the eye and the visual system is very complex. A good eye examination will help determine the cause of your blurred vision. ...Read more
Dry Eye Syndrome: The most common cause of temporary or fluctuating blurred vision is dry eye syndrome. Our tear production decreases by 60% from age 16 to age 60. Other causes of dry eye include various medicines, smoking, certain auto-immune diseases, environmental causes such as forced air heating and air conditioning. You should certainly see an eye md to rule out any serious causes. ...Read more
My friend is experiencing blurred vision, what causes may be? He has checked his eyesight, it was ok.
Opthamologist: is a medical doctor who treats diseases of the eye. He/sh can help you determine what the cause is. It may be due to a retinal issue, cataract, or other things. Please ask your friend to get a second opinion or see another type of specialist. Peace and good health. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of occasional blurred vision
- Occasional blurred vision in one eye
- Causes of occasional double vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anxiety cause blurred vision
- Diseases that cause blurred vision
- Causes for blurred vision
- What are the causes of blurred vision?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free