Doctor insights on:
Obstructive Airway Disease
Please help! what is the optimal pattern of breathing for patient with obstructive airway disease?
Any: There is no optimal patters. Breath normally & at times hold breath X few seconds & blow out through your moth partially close as in blowing a balloon. It will help ypur respiratory muscles. By keeping a slow pattern will oxygenated without causing acid-base problems ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Severe obstructive airway disease
- Optimal breathing obstructive airway disease
- Acute exacerbation chronic obstructive airway disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small airway disease treatment
- Reactive airway disease emedicine
- Small airways disease symptoms
- What is restrictive airway disease?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online