Doctor insights on:
O Positive Diet Menu
What's diet should a mother of O positive blood group breastfeeding a A positive blood group baby be on?
Refers to all the physical matter humans (like all living creatures) must take in on a recurring basis; only partially for energy. Like all life on planet humans are open systems which keep tearing down their structure & require intake of atoms/molecules from which to rebuild their structure. Intestinal lining cells replaced ~every 3 days. CaPO4 in bones ~every 6 years, ...Read more
Yes: Two positive parents can have a negative child. Think of R as positive and r as negative. Everybody has two copies of "R', so the 4 possibilities are: RR, Rr, rR and rr. RR, Rr and rR are all positive, only rr is negative. So if two parents who are Rr and Rr have kids, there is a 75% chance of the child being positive (RR, or Rr, or rR) and a 25% chance the child is negative (rr). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Mistake: There is a mistake somewhere. Two A positive individuals might have an O positive baby, but not the other way around. ...Read more
Universal donor: Type o blood makes you a universal donor. Many patients can benefit from your blood. I would consider donating your blood with some frequency. ...Read more
Blood types: In general there are 4 major blood groups, a, b, ab and o, signifying the presence/absence of certain molecules on the red cell surface. Type a has only "a" molecule; type b has only "b" molecule; type ab has both and type o has neither. The "positive" and "negative" reference refers to the presence/absence of rh molecule on the red cell surface. O positive is the most common blood group. ...Read more
O+ blood means that: You cannot be given A+ or B+ blood if you need a transfusion. Donor blood will almost always be typed & matched with your blood type If there's not enough time, you'll be given O (-) blood. Occasionally a woman with type O+ blood will produce enough antibodies to a fetus's A or B type blood to cause jaundice in the newborn. Otherwise, no worries! ...Read more
More criteria: Blood donors need to meet certain criteria to meet eligibility requirements for donation, e.g., hemoglobin level, lack of high risk activities, absence of transmissible diseases etc. See this site for more info and you should ask the blood bank that declined you as a donor. Http://www. Redcrossblood. Org/donating-blood/eligibility-requirements. ...Read more
We are both o positive couples for the past 4 months we are trying to make babies but it's not working. Seeking for advice.
Yes: Ordinarily, people carry two alleles at the rh locus; if either is for positivity, the person is rh positive. If you have one positive and one negative, and your wife of course has two negatives, each of your children has a 50% chance of being positive, 50% chance of being negative. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My husband blood group Is o positive and my blood group Is A positive. Can we have a healthy baby?
What do you advise if I'm o positive, my children are all a positive, what is my husband's bloodtype?
Blood type: Although there is a high likelihood of him being A+, the only way to know, for sure, is to have him tested. ...Read more
I am a type o positive and need to lose at least70 kg, what foods do I eat and which ones do I stay away from?
- Talk to a doctor online
- Type o blood type diet menu
- O positive diet food list
- Type a positive blood type diet menu
- O positive blood type diet list foods
- O positive blood type diet foods to avoid
- Diet for o positive blood type to lose weight
- Diet plan for blood type o positive
- Diet for blood type o positive diet plan
- O positive blood diet food