Doctor insights on:
Nyquil While Taking Creatine
Yes you can: They are safe to take together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it okay to take acetaminophen, phenylephrine hci, dextromethorphan hbr, and chlorpheniramine while taking concerta and celexa (citalopram)?
Good Question: Generally speaking, most otcs are ok to take with Concerta and celexa, (citalopram) and certainly you should not stop either of the two to take the otc. But you should use your own experience to help you select any cold or congestion remedy. In particular, you should try to limit/avoid any stimulant-like meds (phenylephrine and sudafed) with adhd meds, esp. If is already combined with an antidepressant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not a good idea: Nyquil itself contains about 20% alcohol, but more importantly excessive alcohol is bad for the immune system, and itself makes many cold symptoms (particularly nasal stuffiness) worse. Adding additional alcohol to nyquil increases the chance of intoxication, which aside from being illegal at your age, is dangerous, particularly behind the wheel of a car or anything similar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take nyquil while taking acyclovir?
- Can i drink alcohol while taking nyquil?
- Can i take nyquil while taking penicillin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take creatine while taking protein?
- How to increase flexibility while taking creatine?
- Can i take caffeine while taking creatine?
- Can i drink alcohol while taking creatine?
- Can i take nyquil while taking indomethacin?