Doctor insights on:
Nyquil And Pregnancy
Alcohol and NyQuil: If you are pregnant it is best to avoid these products. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can you take nyquil while pregnant. I just found out i'm pregnant and i'm sick can I take it? Or what's best for me to take while pregnant and sick?
Not a good idea: Nyquil contains several different medications, including a decongestant. Decongestants should be avoided during pregnancy due to the tendency to increase blood pressure. Nyquil also contains alcohol, which should be strictly avoided during pregnancy. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is one of the ingredients of Nyquil. Tyenol is considered safe throughout pregnancy. For more guidance, talk with your OB. ...Read more
Can nyquil hurt your chances to conceive. We are ttc and I have a cough so i took nyquil on day 10-13 of my cycle will it effect it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is xanax and nyquil safe?
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Can i take claritin d and nyquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mucinex and nyquil
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Can i mix adderall and nyquil?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online