Doctor insights on:
Nusea And Dizzyness
Does anyone no what low pottasium , low sulphate and low red cells all mean , had sudden alopecia , dizziness , nusea bad heads , thank u ?
Depends on how low: The condition depends on the degree of reduction and duration of the reduction low potassium could cause weakness on mild weakness if it is slightly low and more serious if it is very low.Changes in sulfate take more lo and little longer time.Red cell lowering also somewhat similar to that of sulphate ...Read more
Possibly: Rhinitis is a non-specific term describing irritation of the nasal passages. It can originate from many different sources including allergic, irritant and infectious. Those agents can cause body responses like dizziness or nausea to a variable degree so depending on the agent any or all symptoms could occur together. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I woke up with dizziness and nausea which was worse when I was lying on left side. I had to lie for hours on right. I had same episode 3 months back. ?
Dizziness, nausea, anxious while i'm working almost every day and at places like walmart but at home i'm fine?
Get evaluated: If you have had a complete vertigo evaluation (exam, vng) and your ENT can't explain your problem, then you may benefit from vestibular/balance rehabilitation. This is a kind of physical therapy which re-teaches the body how to judge your position in space so that the symptoms are not as bothersome. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my head feel heavy and dizzy?
- Woke up dizzy and off balance
- Waking up dizzy and nauseous in the morning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numb lips and dizzy
- Nausea headaches dizziness and fatigue before ovulation
- Missed period dizzy and light headed but not pregnant
- Can thyroid problems cause dizziness and lightheaded feelings?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online