Doctor insights on:
Nursing Interventions For Hypertension
3 times: In am, about 3 hrs after meds and at bed time. ...Read more
I develop a pre eclampsia 3 weeks after delivery. Is it safe for me nursing my newborn while on high blood pressure meds?
What is the standard treatment for someone with pfo, tricuspid valve leaking severely, congestive heart failure with high blood pressure & is nursing?
Elevation: Non-drug interventions for lower extremity edema are all about increasing flow of lymph fluid back to the heart. Elevating the limbs to, or above, the level of the heart will help. Also, compression with ACE wraps or compression stockings will help squeeze the fluid out of the tissue and also help stop it from accumulating. If you are having new or worsened swelling, please see your physician. ...Read more
Supportive: Drive patient to hospital for cholecystectomy. Antibiotics my slow disease process in the short term but this disease eventually comes to cholecystectomy ...Read more
Several: The nurse would ask questions about the pain such as where it is and how severe, measure vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, and then notify the doctor. Depending on the assessment, the nurse might then give medication such as nitroglycerine or perform tests like an ekg. The nurse then would follow up to see if the pain improved. Wow, i could be a nurse, i think! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fall precautions: Cataracts cause halos/glare especially, blurry vision, loss of contrast sensitivity (decreased contrast between objects & background ) & decreased vision especially in dark: Fall precautions important if cataract causing vision to be worse than 20/40; More info: email@example.com ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the nursing interventions for hypotension?
- Nursing interventions for hyperlipidemia
- Nursing interventions for atrial fibrillation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nursing interventions for hyponatremia
- Nursing interventions for diabetes mellitus type 2
- Nursing interventions for diabetic ketoacidosis
- Approved nanda nursing diagnosis for hypertension
- Talk to a cardiologist online