Doctor insights on:
Numbness Tingling In Left Hand
Numbness & tingling in left hand started after long flight. It's been 1 week -tingling & numbness have increased even w/ exercise - no chest pain. Is nerve damage possible if this continues? Thx!
Duplicate: Ditto.Get a more detailed answer ›
CTS?: I suspect there is no connection between the pain in your arm and the numbness and tingling(paresthesia) in your hand. The most common cause for paresthesia in the hand is carpel tunnel syndrome. See http://bit.ly/1xl3qje For more specific advice please consider an online consultation with a Health Tap physician. Best wishes. ...Read more
When I wake up I have a numbness and tingling sensation on my left hand. It goes away after a while. I suffer from anxiety. ?
I'm feeling things like tingling and numbness on my left hand even though I'm told there's nothing wrong with my heart. What's the possible cause?
Whole left side numbness, tingling getting cold and turning blue. My left hand swelled once.The whole shoulder feels like there's something in it.
Evaluation: Those symptoms warrant a face to face evaluation to determine cause sooner rather than later. Please see a physician. ...Read more
Left hand numbness/tingling in one single day than it subsides but it stays all one single. Could it be related with anxiety/stress? No other sym F,32
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Numbness and tingling in left hand
- Tingling numbness in left hand and indigestion
- Numbness tingling left arm hand
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness tingling in left arm and hand
- Numbness and tingling in left hand and foot
- Left arm and hand numbness and tingling
- Left hand numbness and tingling symptoms
- Talk to a neurologist online