Doctor insights on:
Numbness On Face
I experienced numbness in face and arm this morning when I woke. It took nearly an hour to resolve. Should I worry?
See below: It is not unusual to have some tongue numbness after anesthesia. This occurs because the endotracheal tube that is placed to help you breathe can sometimes put pressure on the tongue. This numbness usually resolves within a few days. The facial numbness is more unusual and i would talk to the anesthesiologist who didi your case. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not sure: It could be allergies that mediate a sinus congestion, and over night, your sinuses are getting clogged and congested, causing early morning pains and numbness. An antihistamine/allergy medication or inhaled corticosteroid nasal spray may help. This is a guess over the computer, so it's best to see a dr. For an eval, best wishes. ...Read more
What to do if I have numbness in face after hitting head hard off of sloped ceiling. possible head injury?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Numbness on right side of face and arm
- Numbness and tingling on left side of face
- Slight numbness on left side of face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness on left side of body and face
- Tingling numbness on right side of face
- Numbness on right side of body and face
- Will surgery cure the numbness on my face caused by an orbital fracture
- Numbness and tingling on right side of face