Doctor insights on:
Numbness In Half Of Face
I waking UP 3 times this night having a strange numbness in my half boddy and whole of my face. IT lasted in a few seconds. What was that? Dangerous?
I hope U have : Already have seen a physician . If not make sure u do. ...Read more
If this began <60min: ago, log out and dial 911. This may be Bell's Palsy or another nerve issue due to illness, but STROKE can't be ruled out yet and time is critical. GO to the ER by AMBULANCE NOW if the symptoms started less than 60 min ago, or less than 3 hours ago at the very latest. You need to be seen by a doctor right away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Numbness in left side of face and feels as if it is being pulled down but when i look in mirror it is normal. Why? 30yr/female.
What would cause me to have numbness in my face that i've had for over 3 months and it won't go away ..?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Numbness in left arm and left side of face
- Numbness in left hand and left side of face
- Numbness in ear and side of face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Right-sided arm and face numbness
- Numbness in right side of face and arm
- Slight numbness in left side of face
- Numbness in right side of head and face
- Numbness in left side of face and lips