Doctor insights on:
Numbness In Fingertips Left Hand
For about 3-4 weeks I've been having constant numbness in my left hand pointer middle and ring fingers. I find it more sever when I wake up in the morning. The numbness doesn't go past my fingertips, but its present all day. I am 24 years old I have no si
Pressure neuropathy: is my best guess, based on your sleep position. Make sure you are not sleeping on your hand, or propping it up or on your chest. Does it eventually go away each day? If not, you could also have an odd pattern of carpal tunnel syndrome. Wear a wrist brace to sleep (not tight though) and see your doc if it persists. ...Read more
I have numbness & tinglig in my right hand & arm it goes From my elbow to my fingertips and sometimes travels to my left hand?
I slept on my hand and i woke up with numb hands. My left hand index fingertip stayed numb. What is the problem, and what can I do to cure the case?
Most likely diet: It may sound strange, but diet is the fuel that enables cells to function properly. By and large, diet in the U.S. Is appalling and is directly responsible for functional changes that are often mistaken for psychosomatic symptoms. Examine your diet and get rid of the man made "junk" if itr applies to you. ...Read more
Is numbness occurring in left hand probably due to shoulder problems? If so, what does this signify?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tingling fingertips left hand
- Numb fingertips left hand middle
- Numb middle fingertip left hand
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness in the fingers of the left hand
- Numbness in left hand and left leg
- Numbness in left hand pinky
- Numbness in left hand and foot
- Numbness in fingertips left hand skin dry and cracked