Doctor insights on:
Numbness And Tingling In Both Arms
Numbness and tingling is a symptom in which a person has some loss of feeling (numbness) and/or has the feeling of "pins and needles" in some part of the body. If a person had slept on his arm, the arm may have "pins and needles" for several minutes before returning to normal. Numbness and tingling can also ...Read more
Pain, numbness/tingling both arms. Rt worse. Can lift straight up w pain. But if lift up/out sideways pain severe. Pericarditis. Reason for arm pain?
Shoulder impingement: It's likely either your shoulder or neck, or both. See a pm;r doctor for a physical exam and diagnosis. ...Read more
Numbness/tingling start at shoulders n go to hands (both arms). Arms feel weak and heavy. Comes and goes as it wants. More often now. Ideas?
I have a herniated disc in my neck,I get numbness down both arms to my hands.I can feel tingling all down R arm this morning. Is this normal?
I am having numbness and tingling sensation on my arms, legs and all over the body. This is happening for the past one year. Why is it happening?
See a neurologist: Possible issues with a developing peripheral neuropathy, but could also be a problem in the spinal cord. Also, should consider multiple sclerosis. Since all of this can be treated and handled successfully, no need to delay. Get evaluated and start reversing your issues. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- Numbness and tingling in upper arms
- Can high cholesterol create tingling numbness in legs and arms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chest pain and numbness in both arms
- Numbness and tingling in both legs
- Exercise aggravates numbness and tingling in arms and legs
- Tingling and numbness in arms and face
- Talk to a neurologist online