Doctor insights on:
Numbing Cream For Waxing
The back of my earring is stuck hard onto the earring can I remove it off with skin numbing cream ?
Probably won't work: Don't think it will work.Get a more detailed answer ›
i am sravya.i have a problem with my darker underarms.I am waxing them every month I would like u to suggest me a cream to whiten them.
Skin Pigmentation: What you are describing is a natural, genetic skin pigmentation in the area in question. In order to alter this pigmentation it is best to consult a board certified cosmetic dermatologist. Laser therapy might be a way to reduce the pigmentation in the affected area*s, but this should be done by a reputable, knowledgable, & experienced physician directed cosmetic dermatology practice. ...Read more
Is there an alternative to reduce hair other than shaving, waxing etc... a cream or some other alternative?
Nairs is a cream: I think that is what it is called. It makes the hairs fall out. There is something called magic powder/razor too that works the same way ...Read more
And the question is?: The top layer of skin cells may peel off after a 2-4 days, after any inflammation (such as skin swelling, a sunburn, a friction burn, or perhaps waxing). The peeling may be less noticeable if one had used Hydrocortisone cream from the start of the inflammation, through the 2-4 days until the peeling. This is because Hydrocortisone decreases inflammation in the skin. The drug is for short-term use. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for scabies to go away after permethrin cream?
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream for yeast infection?
- Can triamcinolone acetonide cream be used for acne?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment for poison ivy on penis is steroid cream ok to use
- What is desonide cream used for?
- Ice cream bad for cough
- Clotrimazole cream for acne
- Creams waxes for hair removal